Wednesday, March 18, 2015

FabKids | Color Me Happy Outfit

I haven't done a review last month due to my pregnancy; I was on my last month and had to get ready for my girls. Sorry!

Anyways, as a refresher for everyone about FabKids.

You ask what is FabKids? FabKids is a personalized shopping experience that gives you access to high-quality, fashionable, and super affordable kids clothes and shoes. It's a monthly subscription where you receive a 2 piece outfit for the price of $29.95, which could be a dress, leggings, pants, shirt or an accessory, you choose what's available for you. It's for both boys and girls and the sizes starts off at 2 - 12. Every month you are charged $29.95 and it will be placed in your account as a credit. (1) credit is great for 1 outfit. You won't be charged if you decide to login to your account and "Skip the Month" between the 1st and 5th of the Month. So if you can't find anything you like, you can skip the month so you won't be charged. There is also free shipping over $49. And you can cancel anytime.
Website: http://www.fabkids.com

My Review
Eyelet Top

So for the top, my daughter has a yellow one that we bought a long time. I love the yellow one so much, that I was so glad that they have the pink one as well. So I definitely ran and got it. Anyways, I bought this in a size XS and it fits perfectly, however the sleeves are a bit too long. I love the color and it went well with our photo shoot for my maternity pictures.

Skinny Zipper Jean
I also got the Skinny Zipper Jeans in a size XS because my daughter is currently a XXS, but the length is too short. The jeans are a bit too loose so I am going to save this for the spring. Anyways, I love the jeans and that it has zippers on the bottom. The material is great, therefore I know it will fit her well in the spring, and if not, she does have two more sisters!

The Color Me Happy Outfit
Overall, I really love the outfit and its really cute. I didn't wear the outfit as a whole to our photo shoot, but I did substitute the jeans for the FabKids leggings that were the same color. Love that the colors went pretty well with each other and that it came out looking great in the photo shoot. I would definitely recommend this outfit, especially if you love the colors pink and blue. I bought the shirt in yellow before and I loved it, therefore buying it in Pink just made me fall in love with it again. Definitely an outfit you want to put on your list. I believe it might not be on the website anymore, but you can still buy the shirt and jeans separately, unless you rather go for the leggings.

No comments:

Post a Comment