Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Our FIRST Gender Party for Twins

So we threw our first Gender Party for the twins on October 12, 2014; Sorry for the late post!

But a lot of the decorations were made from the Cricut Explore Machine. Did I mention how much I love this machine and how glad that the husband got it for me. Such a great investment and it definitely saved me a lot of time from making everything homemade. Of course some of the stuff I made was really complicated, but eventually I was able to make it. 

As for the cake, my niece and I stayed up all night doing this. She was the only one that knew the gender of the babies, so when it came down to icing the cake, I walked away. When she was done, we did the fondant.

Anyways, here are some pictures of the Gender Party, ENJOY!

Decorations
 
Wear Your Gender

 
Polaroid Photo Envelope

Games
 
Gender Scratch Off

The Price is Right, Guess the Baby Food and Gender Voting Raffle

The Table


The Cake
 


The Cupcakes

The Gender Reveal

Team Dang Boys vs. Team Dang Girls


.. and it's a ..

Girls

Some Pictures from The Gender Party


No comments:

Post a Comment