Saturday, October 3, 2015

Haul'A Baby 3 in 1,Baby Wrap, Sling and Belly Wrap

Yay! I've been giving the opportunity to test another product for my babies.

It's the Haul'A Baby 3 in 1 Wrap and so far my opinion about this item is that it is by far the greatest. However, I wished there was picture instructions just so we can see what we are doing, but by reading it, I was able to get it to work. It's really easy to use, especially with putting my baby in and out of the wrap. Definitely a great product and I totally would recommend it. So what are you waiting for? Purchase it today. I have even provided some detailed information below. Enjoy!

Haul'A Baby 3 in 1 Wrap
Love it and I wouldn't mind purchasing this item for friends and family. Easy to use.

Price: $29.87
Buy it here: http://www.amazon.com/HaulA-Baby-Carrier-Postpartum-Maternity/dp/B0126D8J9M/

Supports: Maximum Weight 35lbs

Features:

  • 95% Cotton/ 5% Spandex
  • Material is breathable and light weighted so that you and your baby will be comfortable all day in any kind of weather.
  • Made in China
  • 365 Days Money Back Guarentee

No comments:

Post a Comment