Friday, May 22, 2015

Potty Training My 3 year old

I know I am a bit late to the game, but I am so excited to share my experience with everyone. I recently started potty training my not so little anymore girl! It's been almost a week since we started her and I am so proud of her.

May 17th, Day 1: Peed in the potty train toilet, but she cried because she thought she did something wrong and she pooped in the regular toilet twice. No diapers or pants. 1 Accident on the carpet because she didn't know what to do. When she had to pee again, she cried because she didn't know where to put it.

May 18th, Day 2: Peed and pooped in the potty by letting us know. No accidents. Shorts on.

May 19th, Day 3: Peed and pooped in the potty. 1 accident because I wore underwear for her and she thought it was a diaper. She cried because she knew she did something wrong. No diapers or pants.

May 20th, Day 4: Peed and pooped in the toilet. 1 accident as she was getting her bottle and peed on the floor. She cried because she realized she did something wrong. No diapers or pants.

May 21st, Day 5: Peed with no accidents, went out with diaper for 4 hours today.

As you can see, even though I waited, she's been doing great. It's never to late to give it a try! I'm glad I waited because now she can tell me when she has to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment