Wednesday, April 22, 2015

FabKids | Cuff Tie Top

Anyways, as a refresher for everyone about FabKids.

You ask what is FabKids? FabKids is a personalized shopping experience that gives you access to high-quality, fashionable, and super affordable kids clothes and shoes. It's a monthly subscription where you receive a 2 piece outfit for the price of $29.95, which could be a dress, leggings, pants, shirt or an accessory, you choose what's available for you. It's for both boys and girls and the sizes starts off at 2 - 12. Every month you are charged $29.95 and it will be placed in your account as a credit. (1) credit is great for 1 outfit. You won't be charged if you decide to login to your account and "Skip the Month" between the 1st and 5th of the Month. So if you can't find anything you like, you can skip the month so you won't be charged. There is also free shipping over $49. And you can cancel anytime.
Website: http://www.fabkids.com

My Review



Cuff Tie Top 

I bought this top in a XS size for my little girl and it fit just right on her. It fits just right on her and its absolutely adorable. I thought it went well with whatever bottom she had. I love that the colors are blue and shades of blue. Most of all, I love the side tie and the material is great.

I would definitely recommend this shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment