Saturday, December 20, 2014

Finish Line | Cyber Monday Deal

YNot sure if anyone got on this on Cyber Monday, but it's a DEAD DEAL now.

Apparently, there was a code for $20 off your order.
Thankful for some really nice people in the coupon community, they were able to share the code and I was able to score some CHEAP stuff.

I was able to get
(2) Backpacks for $10.70
(2) Set of Shoes and (1) Set of Socks for $21.92

Although, it took me about 2 hours to process the orders. To make all matters worse, my sister in-law's WiFi decided to crash when I found out the promotion code and then the website kept crashing because everyone was on it and my service was really poor. When the internet finally came back up, it was already an hour and half after processing 4 orders. Luckily, my last order was the Gift card and I finally gave up.

Now, the only thing I have to do is wait for everything to arrive. It seems like everything is shipping as I received a confirmation and tracking order for my orders.

** UPDATE: EVERYTHING CAME IN 😬 **





No comments:

Post a Comment