Sunday, September 6, 2015

nuSpin Kids 8 oz Sip & Spin Straw Cup, Monster Trucks Race When You Drink

So who doesn't love reviewing free products for companies? This girl does!

I've been so into Amazon reviews and reviewing them at a discounted price or even free. Luckily, I was able to find a product for my oldest and this time she was the one reviewing it.

It is a product that I will most definitely recommend and I am NOT saying this because it was free, I am saying this because of my experience. Even though I was not the one reviewing/testing the product, but I saw my daughter's face lite up as she was testing the product out. She's been attached to her sippy cup for the longest and now that she's 3, it is time for a change. Thankfully this product came along. I was finally able to get her off of the sippy cup onto a straw cup. YES

Anyways, this product is really great. I haven't had issues with washing it at all. When you sip, the monster trucks would race. It really entertained my daughter as she was sipping away. She didn't even noticed that she had no more to drink until the truck stopped racing. If I found this product before I was given a chance to review, I would've still paid full price for it because it's worth it.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm87f74e16d97bb0d80c694c9c1c1a3f24

No comments:

Post a Comment